- A fully working Shizuku (a completely open-source project) environment.
- Basic knowledge about adb/Linux command-line.
- Easily execute ADB commands without a PC.
- Included a bundle of examples about common ADB commands.
- Handles continuously running commands, such as logcat, top, etc.
- Search for specific text from the last command output.
- Elegantly designed user interface with an auto-dark/light theme.
- Option to save last command output as a text file.
- A lot more.
GitHub Sponsors page: https://github.com/sponsors/sunilpaulmathew
Liberapay Donation url: https://liberapay.com/sunilpaulmathew/donate
PayPal Donation url: https://www.paypal.me/menacherry
PayPal Donation email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ko-fi Donation url: https://ko-fi.com/sunilpaulmathew