How-to Create an Update Channel (for Developers)
- Download the model json file from here
- Properly update the following entries in the json
- Replace “Kernel_Name” with the name of your kernel.
- Replace “download_link” with the direct download link to the latest version of your kernel. Please note: The provided link should be capable to download the kernel zip in one click.
- Replace “changelog_url” with the latest change-logs of your kernel. Please note: You can either paste the change logs in a well aligned format, or give a link to reach the same.
- Replace “sha1” with the sha1 of your latest kernel. It will be evaluated by the app to make sure the authenticity of the downloaded zip file. Please note: sha1 is optional, but highly recommended. Also, if you decided to provide sha1, please make sure that it is accurate to avoid download failure message from the app.
- Replace “support_link” with a link to any support thread (e.g. xda) or group (e.g. Telegram) available for your kernel.
- Optionally, you can also add a “donation_link”, which will be also shown within the app.
- Host this file on somewhere (e.g. GitHub) and give a direct download link of the same to your users.
How-to import an Update Channel (for Users)
- Simply open the app, go to SmartPack page, and input the link provided by your kernel developer in the Update Channel menu.
How-to remove/replace an Update Channel (for Users)
- Simply clear/or replace the link added to the Update Channel menu.