Smart Flasher is a simple app aimed to make flashing recovery zips much easier.
- ROOT ACCESS (nothing, except some information in the about page, works without root access).
- BusyBox (auto-flashing will simply fail without BusyBox installed).
Smart Flasher is a very simple and basic app, even without a settings menu and themes, which can do the following things.
- Flashing recovery zip files (such as a custom kernel, a magisk module, etc.) of up to 100 MB while running Android OS, that is, even without rebooting into custom recovery.
- Back-up boot partition of a supported device.
- Flash a boot partition ‘.img’ on a supported device.
- Doing basic tasks such as
- Display last flash log after successful flashing
- Dispaly Kernel version
- Turn off your device
- Reboot (Normal, Recovery & Boot-loader) your device
- Wipe Cache partitions
- Wipe Data partitions
If you like to appreciate my work, please consider donating to me (either via PayPal, or by purchasing the SmartPack Donation Package from playstore) as it is helpful to continue my projects more active, although it is not at all necessary.