Package Manager is a highly powerful app to manage both system and user apps installed on an android device.
- ROOT ACCESS for some advanced features.
Package Manager is a simple and very basic app, which can do the following things.
- Offer a beautiful list view of System and User Apps, together or separately.
- Helps to do basic tasks such as Open app, show App info, visit PlayStore page, uninstall (User apps), etc.
- Do advanced tasks such (need Root access)
- Uninstall a single system app/batch of system apps (de-bloating)
- Export (to SDCard) and Share an app
- Disable or Enable a single app/batch of apps
- Back up individual app data of an app/batch of apps
- Restore individual app data (Work-in-progress)
Help me to translate this app. Click here to read more!
If you like to appreciate my work, please consider donating to me (either via Liberapay, PayPal, Ko-fi, or by purchasing the SmartPack Donation Package from playstore) as it is helpful to continue my projects more active, although it is not at all necessary.